Monday, June 21, 2010

charleston and a walk


the last morning of our trip was spent walking through charleston with my ttv camera. this time around, i didn't care about shopping or visiting the "tourist" areas. i only wanted to walk and capture the beauty of the historic town which for me lies in it's architecture.


i loved this garage structure which has roots in religious architecture.


i couldn't resist the delicate white flowers against this pale blue house.


 wrought iron is everywhere!


and to finish off my walk, a pavilion in battery park. kind of made me want to jump in and start singing "sound of music" style.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I dearly love Charleston and you've captured it's spirit so well.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. i love reading each and every one and am thrilled you decided to visit linwood avenue!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails